12/23/03

Voice activated computing...sounds like a great idea when you are reduced to one finger typing and web surfing because the baby is asleep on your chest.... (Post edited after the baby shifted and I could get both hands on the keyboard)

There is a wonderful joy to having an infant happily asleep and snuggled up on your chest. It cuts into your productivty but I keep telling myself she'll only be this small for a short period of time. :-) Like other human beings she is happier snuggled up and asleep then alone in the crib or the carseat.

I am amazed at how fast she is growing. In just over a month she has grown 30 percent. 6 pounds to 9 pounds. Can you imagine putting on 30 percent of your body weight in just over a month? She's still small but stretched out she's probably about 2 feet long.

It's a blur of bottles, formula, pink outfits and never sleeping for more than 3 hours at a time. I now write everything down since my short term memory is gone.

No comments: