1/9/04

Cash!
Signed a contract with Natural Resources Canada today to do some web design/programming/community engagement work. Nice to be gainfully employed at a reasonable wage. Interesting how things change over time. I spent years doing political science and thought I'd be a policy wonk.

Today I spent time researching Open SSL, secure programming techniques at the macromedia website and then spent some time coding. Instead of peace order and good government my thoughts turn to...

(Brackets chopped off so code would display)

CFIF IsDefined("form.newItem")
Check the data for the required parameters. If invalid data is found end the process and notify the user.

Check title: Accept only letters, numbers .
cfset checkdata = ReFindNoCase("[^a-zA-Z0-9\., -]+","#form.title#")
cfif checkdata GT 0
cfset result = StructInsert(validationstructure,"Title","#checkdata#")
/cfif"



On the other hand have dual monitors to keep me happy. :-)

S.

No comments: