12/20/04


Hanging out on the new couch. We've learned to throw ourselves backwards off this one as well. Thankfully, daddy is always there.
(I miss that uncomplicated view of the world as a safe and welcoming place. For her it is a great game. Arch back and push with the legs and wait for the catch.)
Today I was sitting on the leather couch and heard silence, then some highly satisfied grunting. I turn around, she has climbed up onto the sectional and is climbing the cushions on the back to try and reach the windowsill and look out. The moment I looked at her it was 'baby light speed'; the arms and legs start going with the thought that if she got there fast I wouldn't stop her. Once her arms and legs get longer that theory will probably work. Until then, score one for daddy.

No comments: